As a part of my professional career in SEO, I published a number of articles related to SEO.
They appeared on some popular sources in our branch, just to mention a few:
- Moz.com (most popular source in SEO)
- Search Engine Journal
If you’re in the SEO field, I’m sure you recognize these sources.
Wow – this is really a must read and a must bookmark for every savvy SEO.”Marcus Tandler
Amazing compendium.”Aleyda Solis
Great Work!”Artur Kosch
Very good”Max Holloway
Very good guide!”Max Holloway
A must-read.”Glenn Gabe
A seriously epic guide”Brodie Clark
Giphy’s visibility drops
I showed the SEO world why Giphy lost 95% of their traffic from Google.
Also, I explained why Instagram and Pinterest lost as much as 50%.
I discovered one very similar issue that made these three popular websites suffer, and described it in the article.
The article was noticed by John Mueller, a Google representative. He said it seems I found a few issues to watch out for.
Ultimate Guide to International SEO
International SEO is a very important branch of SEO. It’s all about how to reach out to users from multiple countries. To let SEOs and website owners understand it better, I decided to write my Ultimate Guide to International SEO.
Super comprehensive guide”Aleyda Solis
Exhaustive and excellent guide”-Laura Somfai
Outstanding, comprehensive article”Marcus Tandler
Excellent guide as usual”Screaming Frog
In case you want to read these, here is the full list of my articles:
- https://blog.searchmetrics.com/us/website-speed-guide-1/ – Ultimate Guide to Website Speed
- https://www.onely.com/blog/ultimate-guide-seo-crawlers/ – Ultimate Guide to SEO crawlers
- https://www.onely.com/blog/ultimate-guide-to-international-seo/ – Ultimate Guide to International SEO
- https://www.onely.com/blog/medium-lost-half-visibility/ – Why Medium lost half of its visibility. It’s the article I wrote along with Izzi Smith from Ryte, aka queen of SEO memes.
Recently I was included in the list of Today’s Top SEO Experts to Follow compiled by SEJ.